Saturday, November 3, 2012

Concept Boards

I'm currently in the process of going back and taking another look at my three concept boards.  I'm pretty happy with them so far, and am pleased with the way they have turned out.  Although, as far as my scale and proportion concept board goes, I am wondering if I should add more text to it.  I love all of the images in it, and feel as though adding more text to it may clutter the entire composition and make it feel too jumbled.  I suppose I will leave it as is for now and perhaps go back into later and move some things around if need be.

My Scale and Proportion concept board

3 comments:

  1. I can see how you would think adding text could make the board feel cluttered.... I would wait till Tuesday's to see what the class has to say but i do love the placement and size of each picture you put on here along with the pictures themselves. I also like the font for the title! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you titled your concept board -- very appropriate.

    I'm mad digging the slight angle you have on the bottom left and right because it helps my eyes move across the page to all the photos above and then around again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i love the bunny wabbit in the top right corner!! :D

    ReplyDelete